One of Wine Spectator’s “8 Outstanding Values from Around the Globe” – March 31, 2022
- This 2012 Riserva red wine is made only in the best vintages and was just released!
- 100% Negroamaro
- Intense, full, rich and ethereal aromas of blackberry, plum, Mediterranean vegetation, ripe fruit. Secondary bouquet of tanned leather-suede, and attractive loam.
- Warm, rich and generous, with complexity and extended finish.
- Perfect with pizza, burgers, red sauce and meat pasta.
- 90 Wine Spectator (& featured in their article, 8 Outstanding Values from Around the Globe!)
“An intriguing red that’s aging gracefully, with delicate notes of baked cherry and black fig fruit accented by dried thyme, incense and leather. Well-knit and focused, with light, silky tannins, this is still fresh thanks to orange peel acidity and the tang of minerally iron and salt notes. Drink now through 2027. 20,000 cases made; 4,500 cases imported. From Italy.” 90 points – Wine Spectator—A.N.